Jun 18, 2012

I have got behind...............

I have been mad busy the last few weeks so i have not been able to post much at all. I would not want any of you to think I am giving up on the blog i am not, i will keep posting until (and maybe after) i get my dream job looking after animals. Well here is an update of where i am at in my life. 1- I am now house sitting at my friends house in bolton for 6 months (and it is great to have my own space). I have to look after the house and the cats. 2- It is great having a car now (i am borrowing my friends car in exchange for house sitting his house). 3- I have started my new job, which is full time for 6 months. So the job ends in Jan 2013. It is good pay, a nice team and I am enjoying it. I am working as a foster care telephone advisor. 4- I am going to York next weekend to visit the tattoo convention there (and i am staying at a friends house on friday night and staying in a hotel saturday night). 5- I went to do the garden at my own house last sunday (yesterday.) 6- I am still having no joy in selling my house, my plan now is to rent it out from september (assuming it does not sell before then). If i have got nobody interested in the house by the end of july i will get the renting agencies in in august and aim to rent it out in september. 7- I am about to sign up and do an animal qualification with the plan to finish it by december 2012 (to improve my experience) 8- In the next week or so i am going to sign up and start doing some more volunteer work at a local animal sanctuary (to improve my experience) 9- One of my friends fathers died recently so i am going to the funeral in the morning. 10- All things being equal I will be in a much better position from jan 2013 - i will have saved up a bit of money (from my 6 month job), have more volunteer/animal care experience, have an animal care qualification and have off loaded the drain on my finances from my house by selling it or renting it out. It all sounds like a grand plan, lets hope i can make it all happen..............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is coming together for you.
Cheers
Cristi