Apr 22, 2012

its my birthday week end.........................

I have had a really nice birthday weekend. I went to my mates in Bolton on friday night and had a good time. They should hear about the australia job this week. If so they will be off by the end of may and i will be living in their house looking after their cats and i can borrow their car. That would be great.

On saturday i came home opened my presents then went out in the afternoon for a couple of beers and then went to my mums for tea to see my brother who is over from paris. Then i went out to see some other mates got home at 11.30 pm and got up at 5.00am to go to work this morning. Yes i am a bit tired.

I got some internet birthday cards from some close friends who live outside the uk and that was really nice. 

No comments: