Sep 28, 2011

Spain - day 168 - in 2 hours its 3 days to go!

I am working tommorow and friday and saturday - so i only have 3 days left. on sunday i leave on the train to go to barcelona to visit the tattoo convention.

i had a late night last night, my brother in law who leave about 50kms away came to pick me up and we went out for beer in the afternoon and beer in the evening. i stayed at his place. i had a bit of a hangover this morning. he drove me back to villena at lunchtime.


This afternoon i went to work (by bicycle!) to take some pictures of the animals (will post later) its a good job i did because our team leader (Olga) left today to go to madrid for a few days until sunday so it was my last chance to say goodbye to her. Its been good working with her and i feel i have learnt a lot from her and also from the rest of the team. I will miss her.

This evening i had dinner with our two concieres (Formi and Jap ) which was really nice. It was nice to spend some time with them and they made me a burger which was great. I will miss them both.

No comments: