May 20, 2011

Spain - day 40 - 40 days and 40 nights

Well i have made it to another 40 days and 40 nights in another country. Its going well.

It was nice to go back to work today after my mini break, i  had missed looking after the animals.

The baboons were well behaved today and went to the places went wanted them too to have their lunch.

I have just been trying to book my train tickets to go back to benidorm on sunday but the system collapsed 3 times. Will try tommorow. The public transport round here is not very good and trying to do it on line is even harder.

2 more work days then my next mini break...................

Oh i have booked my flight tonight to Krakow (on 21st june) for 48 euros, i have not booked the flight back yet as i am waiting to see whether the price will go down.

No comments: