May 19, 2011

Spain - day 38 - burning the candle at both ends...

Well i am just back from my mini break and i had a great time. It was good to have a few beers and relax.

I had one too many beers on the first day so i went to a posh hairdressers and got them to shave my hair off. It felt like a good idea at the time. It cost 15 euros!. However a 19 year old spanish girl washed my hair for free. I would have paid 15 euros just for that part. Ha Ha!.

We had two puppies from the dog shelter where my co volunteer works somtimes staying with us on monday night. They woke me up at 5.00am on tuesday morning. The little monsters.




I had a really late night on tuesday night (3.00 am), so i was very tired on wednesday and still am a little today.

It was a good break though.

I am going back on sunday night (for another 3 nights) as one of my mates is coming over, i am looking forward to that.

No comments: