Jan 6, 2011

3 days to go to italy

Just about to get up. I am a bit sad as i will not have a car after today. It feels very odd but it is the right thing to do to sell it as if i leave it at home it will only seize up and cost me more money. At least selling it covers my bill commitments for the next 6 months. I have worked out that if i am careful and spend a fixed amount each week (£100) then my savings will last me till the end of 2011. That assumes that i dont get any paid work at all during the year (which i hope is the worst case) and that also covers all my expected bills/costs. So in fact i am in quite a good position. I just need to make sure i make the most out of this year and get some real experiences, experiences that will help me to secure paid work - not just fun experiences. Quite a lot to do this morning, haircut, buy a few things to take to italy - cigarettes, a pack a mac, a phrase book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don`t forget the key italian words mate Modando!! Good luck Buddy....

Richard Lloyd-Mullen said...

Lol. Cheers mate. See you when i get back.